Bookkeeping is a tedious but essential work for every company. With a good bookkeeping practice put in place, it becomes easier to track sales, purchases, employment data and other accounting records, which, eventually helps in smooth running of the company.
Bookkeeping is always referred as a non-core, but essential and can be outsource, functions of a company. Company who outsource their non-core business functions could divert their funds and manpower to the core functions to generate more returns.
We, as an outsourced vendor, offer efficient and hassle-free bookkeeping services at reasonable rates and ensure your company’s accounts are well maintained.
Kaizen Accounting Services
We are able to assist you with a full spectrum of bookkeeping matters, including:
- Preparation of financial statements – monthly, quarterly and or annually
- Keeping full sets accounts including:
1. Balance sheet
2. Profit and loss statement
3. Trial balance
4. Bank reconciliation
5. Fixed asset listing
6. Debtor/Creditor listing
- Design of internal accounting systems, accounting policies and procedures
- Financial analysis for monthly, quarterly and or annually
- Cash flow budgeting
- Specific management reporting
- Preparation of monthly payroll and payslips
- Preparation and filing of Central Provident Fund (CPF) contribution
- Preparation and filing of XBRL
- Preparation for professional financial analysis based on the financial data, objectively reflecting the daily business of your entity
The above-mentioned professional financial analysis services mainly include：
1. Specialized business activities planning
2. Specialized short-term operational decisions
3. Specialized long-term investment decisions
4. Specialized cost control planning
5. Specialized performance evaluation.
- Wealth management planning, including business plans, projections planning, financial and retirement planning, education planning, estate planning, and life insurance planning
- Accounts reviews, and compilations in company and group level
- Advisory services
- Litigation support and forensic accounting.
- Provide practicable suggestions to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the enterprise and assist in dealing with internal and external interest distribution
- Communicate on your behalf with local tax authorities or any other government bodies as statutorily required to handle any issues that may arise during the course of your business operation
- With the development of your business, if you deem it necessary to build up your in-house finance function, we can help you design the most appropriate structure, set up internal control procedures, hire suitable staff, and provide training for your entire finance team to ensure a smooth transfer from our professional team to your team
The above listed items are the basic accounting services provided by Kaizen. Kaizen could also provide diversified and comprehensive accounting services based on clients’ special and specific needs. Kaizen is well-equipped with professional CPAs and is capable of providing constructive suggestions on your business development. Please contact our professionals in case you need any of our assistance.