To cope with a rapidly changing environment, the role of a finance function is shifting more and more from a historical data provider to a management decision supporter.
Kaizen, with its experienced CPAs and accountants, could provide accounting services including but not limited to below items:
The above-mentioned professional financial analysis services mainly include：
1. Profitability Analysis
2. Activity Based Accounting；
3. Short-term Operation Decision
4. Long-term Investment Decision
5. Cost Control
6. Performance Evaluation.
• Provide practicable suggestions to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the enterprise and assist in dealing with internal and external interest distribution
• Communicate on your behalf with local tax authorities or any other government bodies as statutorily required to handle any issues that may arise during the course of your business operation
• With the development of your business, if you deem it necessary to build up your in-house finance function, we can help you design the most appropriate structure, set up internal control procedures, hire suitable staff, and provide training for your entire finance team to ensure a smooth transfer from our professional team to your team
The above listed items are the basic accounting services provided by Kaizen. Kaizen could also provide diversified and comprehensive accounting services based on clients’ special and specific needs. Kaizen is well-equipped with professional CPAs and is capable of providing constructive suggestions on your business development. Please contact our professionals in case you need any of our assistance.