- Seychelles Company Registration Costs
Our fees together with the first-year maintenance fee for a Seychelles readymade (shelf) company are USD950 excluding delivery fee. In particular, our fees cover:
- first year license fee
- first year registered agent fee and year registered office fee
- first year nominee company secretary fee
- One complete company kit including the corporate documents and company seal
- our incorporation service charges
A extra USD200 will be charged if the shelf company chosen comes with a Chinese name.
- Documents to be provided by client for the purpose of incorporation
- Photocopy of passport of each of the shareholder and director
- Residential address with proof, such as utility bills, telephone bills of each shareholder and director
- Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of USD50,000) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder
- A brief description of the principal business activities of the proposed Samoa company
- Time Frame
The whole incorporation process for purchasing of a readymade company could be completed in 2 days, excluding delivery time for sending the company kit to you.
- Documents Given to Clients after Registration
- Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Three (3) copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Ten (10) copies of share certificate
- Register of Members and Register of Directors
- Common Seal and company chop
- Minutes for the appointment of first director(s)
- General Procedures for Purchase of a Readymade Seychelles Company from Kaizen
You confirm and engage Kaizen to register your Seychelles company by either sending Kaizen an email or fax. If so requested, Kaizen will prepare and sign an engagement letter with you.
Kaizen emails, faxes or posts the Seychelles Readymade Companies List to you and you select at least two names in priority preference and confirm with Kaizen your selection.
At the same time, you provide to Kaizen either by fax or scan and email the following materials:
- One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if any shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
- One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if any director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
- Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
Kaizen check the availability of the selected readymade companies. If available, Kaizen proceed to registration; if not available, Kaizen will go back to you for more company names and perform the availability search again.
Kaizen attend to the followings:
- Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting
- Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder
- Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director
- Update Register of Members
- Update Register of Directors
- Prepare Share Certificate
- Carve Common Seal and rubber chop
Kaizen arrange to deliver the above documents/materials (together known as Company Kit) to you.
Upon receipt of the Company Kit, you sign the following documents:
- Application for allotment of shares
- Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Consent to Act as Director
- Share Certificate
and then either fax or scan and email a copy of the duly signed documents as listed above to Kaizen. Registration procedures completed.
- Optional Services
Certificate of Good Standing: USD200
Certificate of Incumbency: USD200
- Annual Maintenance
(1)Annual Maintenance Fee
Starting from the year following the registration, a Seychelles company is required to pay an annual renewal fee of USD700 (applicable to company with registered capital of no more than USD50,000) to maintain in good standing. In particular, the annual maintenance fee covers the following services:
- Annual license fee
- Annual registered agent fee
- Annual registered office fee
(2)Time of Payment
The annual renewal fee needs to be paid not later than 30 November every year following the year of incorporation. We will send a renewal notice to all our clients 3 months before the due date for payment. If you do not receive our renewal notice by 31 October, please inform us accordingly.
- Important Notes
- Both the shareholder and director of a Seychelles company can be individual, or corporation and they can be the same person. Also, there is no restriction on their nationality.
- A Seychelles company is not required to appoint company secretary. However, the director or board of directors can appoint one if they think fit.
- The standard capital of a Seychelles company is USD50,000, divided into 50,000 shares of USD1 each.
- A Seychelles company can have a Chinese name. However, the meaning of the Chinese name must be the same as the English name.
- It is the sole discretion of the bank to decide whether to accept the bank account open application or not. Our service fee for bank account opening will not be refunded even in the case that the bank rejects the application.