1. Samoa Company Registration Costs
Our fees together with the first-year maintenance fee for a Samoa readymade (shelf) company are USD1,050 excluding delivery fee. In particular, our fees cover:
(1) first year license fee
(2) first year registered agent fee and year registered office fee
(3) first year nominee company secretary fee
(4) One complete company kit including the corporate documents and company seal
(5) our incorporation service charges
An extra USD200 will be charged if the shelf company chosen comes with a Chinese name.
2. Documents to be provided by client for the purpose of incorporation
(1) Photocopy of passport of each of the shareholder and director
(2) Residential address with proof, such as utility bills, telephone bills of each shareholder and director
(3) Proposed name of the company
(4) Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of USD1,000,000) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder
(5) A brief description of the principal business activities of the proposed Samoa company
3. Time Frame
The whole incorporation process for purchasing of a readymade company could be completed in 2 days, excluding delivery time for sending the company kit to you.
4. Documents Given to Clients after Registration
(1) Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation
(2) Three (3) copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association
(3) Ten (10) copies of share certificate
(4) Register of Members and Register of Directors
(5) Common Seal and company chop
(6) Minutes for the appointment of first director(s)
5. General Procedures for Purchase of a Readymade Samoa Company from Kaizen
You confirm and engage Kaizen to register your Samoa company by either sending Kaizen an email or fax. If so requested, Kaizen will prepare and sign an engagement letter with you.
Kaizen email, fax or post the Samoa Readymade Companies List to you and you select at least two names in priority preference and confirm with Kaizen your selection.
At the same time, you provide to Kaizen either by fax or scan and email the following materials:
(1) One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if any shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
(2) One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if any director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
(3) Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
Kaizen check the availability of the selected readymade companies. If available, Kaizen proceed to registration; if not available, Kaizen will go back to you for more company names and perform the availability search again.
Kaizen attend to the followings:
(1) Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association
(2) Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting
(3) Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder
(4) Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director
(5) Update Register of Members
(6) Update Register of Directors
(7) Prepare Share Certificate
(8) Carve Common Seal and rubber chop
Kaizen arrange to deliver the above documents/materials (together known as Company Kit) to you.
Upon receipt of the Company Kit, you sign the following documents: –
(1) Application for allotment of shares
(2) Minutes of First Board Meeting
(3) Consent to Act as Director
(4) Share Certificate
and then either fax or scan and email a copy of the duly signed documents as listed above to Kaizen. Registration procedures completed.
6. Optional Services
Certificate of Good Standing: USD200
Certificate of Incumbency: USD200
7. Annual Maintenance Fee
Annual maintenance cost for a company with a share capital of USD1,000,000 for second year and thereafter is USD750 which covers annual license fee, annual registered agent and annual registered office fees.