1. Scope of Services of Samoa Company Registration Package #SAMIBC03
(1) We will help to incorporate an international company in Samoa with a registered capital of USD1,000,000. In particular, our incorporation services include:
(a) Preparation of incorporation documents and filing of the documents with the Registrar for incorporation;
(b) Payment of official filing fee
(c) Provision of registered office service (first year)
(d) Provision of registered agent service (first year)
(e) One company kit, including common seal and chop
(2) Certificate of Incumbency
Application for one Certificate of Incumbency immediately after the company is registered for the purpose of bank account opening.
(3) Bank Account Opening
Providing assistance to open corporate bank account with a leading international bank in Hong Kong, including preparation of certified incorporation documents as required by the bank, visiting the bank with client, forwarding Internet banking password and security device to client. Please note the bank requires at least a director or shareholder visit their branch personally for the purpose of due diligence.
Total Package Price (1) + (2) + (3) = USD1,600
(1) The fee quoted above excludes before delivery charge. The amount of courier charge will be advised upon confirmation of delivery address.
(2) Readymade company is available in Samoa. The fee for purchasing readymade company is the same.
(3) Chinese name is available. If Chinese name is required or the readymade purchased comes with a Chinese name, an extra fee of USD200 will be charged.
2. Materials to be provided by Client
(1) Materials Required for Company Registration
Client needs to provide the following documents and information to Kaizen by email or fax or post for purpose of incorporation:
(a) Proposed company name, either in English only or both English and Chinese;
(b) One photocopy of passport and residential addresses proof (such as utility bill or telephone bill) in respect of each shareholder; if shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and registered office;
(c) One photocopy of passport and residential addresses proof (such as utility bill or telephone bill) in respect of each director; if director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and registered office;
(d) Amount of share capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder. Unless otherwise advised, the amount of issued capital will be USD1 (one share at USD1 each) if there is only one shareholder;
(e) Basic background information of the new company, such as the principal business activities, the products to be traded or services to be provided, the location of suppliers and customers, the expected turnover of the first year etc.
(2) Materials Required for Bank Account Opening
The following materials are required for the purpose of opening bank account in Hong Kong:
(a) A copy of Certificate of Incumbency (included in this package);
(b) A set of incorporation documents certified by a Hong Kong CPA or lawyer (included in this package);
(c) Passport and residential address proof in respect of each shareholder and director;
(d) Business proof, such as service or purchase or sales contract or a simple business plan;
(e) Other documents the bank may require.
3. Step by Step Guide to Register Your Samoa Company through Kaizen
(1) Client places an order for incorporation with Kaizen and provides the documents and information listed in Section 2 to Kaizen by email or fax or post.
(2) Kaizen performs a name availability search in the Register of Companies in Samoa and confirms with clients whether the proposed company name(s) is/are available for registration or not. Clients are advised to provide at least two proposed names in priority of preference in case that the most preferred one is gone and it could be replaced by the second preference.
(3) After confirmation of the availability of the proposed name, Kaizen then issues an invoice of our service fees and email it to client for settlement.
(4) After confirmation of payment, Kaizen prepares incorporation documents and submit them to the Register of Companies for incorporation.
(5) After 2 to 3 working days, the Registrar of Companies issues the Certificate of Incorporation. Then our associate in Samoa will deliver it to our Hong Kong office.
(6) Then, Kaizen prepares other post-incorporation documents and deliver the corporate documents by email to client for signing. Alternatively, client can come to our offices to sign the corporate documents and collect the company kit in person.
(7) Upon receipt of the duly signed corporate documents from client, Kaizen will then dispatch the company kit to client by courier.
(8) At the same time, we will arrange with client and the bank so as to make arrangement for the client to come to Hong Kong to open the bank account.
4. Estimated Time Frame
It is estimated that the whole registration process would take any around 7 working days and takes around 7 days to open a corporate account. The table below shows the estimated time frame for each of the steps for the registration process.
|Kaizen receives the documents required for incorporation from client
|Kaizen checks name availability and confirms with client the search results
|Client sends payment to Kaizen
|Kaizen or its associate in Belize files the incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies
|The Registrar of Companies issues the Certificate of Incorporation
|The Certificate of Incorporation being delivered to Hong Kong
|Kaizen prepares other corporate documents and sends them to client for signing
|Client returns the duly signed documents back to Kaizen by email or fax
|Company kit being delivered to Client
|Client comes to Hong Kong for bank account opening (client’s schedule)
5. Registration Documents Returned to Client after Registration
After the company is officially registered, Kaizen will return the following documents and materials for retention:
(1) Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
(2) 3 printed copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (sample Memorandum and Articles of Association);
(3) 10 copies of blank share certificate;
(4) One statutory book (members register, directors register and share register);
(5) One company chop and one Common Seal;
(6) Register of members, register of directors and other statutory registers.
6. Time of Billing and Payment Methods
Upon receipt of your order, we will issue an invoice to you for your settlement. We require full payment in advance before commencement of service.
We currently only accept Hong Kong Dollar check, cash or TT and credit card through Paypal. Please click here for payment methods. An extra charge of 5% will be charged if payment is made by Paypal.
7. Annual Maintenance
(1) Annual Maintenance Fee
Starting from the year following the registration, a Samoa company is required to pay an annual renewal fee of USD750 (applicable to company with registered capital of no more than USD1,000,000) to maintain in good standing. In particular, the annual maintenance fee covers the following services:
(a) Annual license fee
(b) Annual registered agent fee
(c) Annual registered office fee
(d) Annual Nominee Company Secretary service fee
(2) Time of Payment
The annual renewal fee needs to be paid not later than 30 November every year following the year of incorporation. We will send a renewal notice to all our clients 3 months before the due date for payment. If you do not receive our renewal notice by 31 October, please inform us accordingly.
8. Important Notes
(1) Both the shareholder and director of a Samoa international company can be individual, or corporation and they can be the same person. Also, there is no restriction on their nationality.
(2) A Samoa company is required to appoint a company secretary.
(3) The standard capital of a Samoa company is USD1,000,000, divided into 1,000,000 shares of USD1 each.
(4) A Samoa company can have a Chinese name. However, the meaning of the Chinese name must be the same as the English name.
(5) It is the sole discretion of the bank to decide whether to accept the bank account open application or not. Our service fee for bank account opening will not be refunded even in the case that the bank rejects the application.