Unless otherwise stated, the quotation of New York (U.S.) corporation refers that refers to the C Corporation registered in accordance with the New York Business Corporation Law.
The registration package for the registration of a C Corporation in New York is USD 1,300. This package includes our service fee, New York registered address service for a year, a registered agent service fee for a year, a set of Standard Bylaws, and the registration fee for the Division of Corporations of the state of New York.
For the registration of a C Corporation in New York, the client needs to provide the following information. There are the proposed name of the company, the number of shares that issued authorized by the founder, the par value of shares, the shareholdings of each shareholder and the identification documents such as passport, the residential address proof within 3 months such as utility bill, bank statement, etc. of the Shareholder, Manager, Director (and Secretary, if any) of the C Corporation.
In terms of management, C Corporation embodies the principle of separation. The shareholders elect the board of directors, appoint the managers, directors, CEO, CFO, secretaries and others key position through the board of directors, all positions can be held by the same person. The managers, directors, CEO, CFO, secretaries must provide the copy of passport and the proof of residential address, such as utility bills, telephone bills or registered address during the establishment of the New York C Corporation.
The registration of a C Corporation in New York takes around 3 working days, for the company name that does not contain any restricted words or require special license. The client could apply for the expedited service and the registration could be done within 2 hours. Specific fees could contact our consultant.
Our fees stated in this quotation does not cover the application for special licence or permit. If the C Corporation that conduct business in New York requires extra licence or permit, such as environment protection, architectural construction, or agriculture product processing and quarantine, they shall apply the special permit from the related federal or state government. Kaizen can help to apply for such licence or permit and the fees will quote upon request.
1. New York C Corporation Registration Services and Fees
Our fees for the registration of a C Corporation in New York is USD 1,300, including the following services:
(1) C Corporation Incorporation – Pre- & Post-Incorporation
(a) Name availability preliminary check;
(b) Preparation for the Standard Bylaws;
(c) Kaizen professional service fee;
(d) The registered agent and the registered address for a year;
(e) Registration fee paid to the Division of Corporations of New York;
(f) Preparation for a corporate kit, including common seal, stock certificate, register of member, meeting minutes etc.;
(g) The first board of director meeting minutes;
(h) Preparation of the board resolution for bank account opening, if any.
(2) Registered Address and Registered Agent for the first year
Kaizen will offer a registered address in New York and arrange a registered agent service for a year in compliance with the address requirement of Secretary of State of New York.
Client can also use the address provided as the mailing address if necessary. Kaizen will assist to receive and forward letters for client once a month. Kaizen will charge a handling fee for forwarding mails, kindly contact our consultant for more information.
(1) The fees quoted above include our professional service fees and government official registration fee, but exclusive of courier charge, if any.
(2) Under normal circumstances, the company registration takes around 2 to 3 business days. Client could request for the expedited services and the company could register within 2 hours and the fees will be USD 450.
(3) The fees quoted above excluding from taxes. For any tax invoice required, we will charge the Value-Added Tax or Business Tax at the prevailing rate in the respective jurisdiction.
2. Other Relevant Services
(1) Application for the Employer Identification Number (EIN)
To identify and levy taxes on the corporations, the US/State government had required each entity to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN). EIN could apply from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and it takes about 3 weeks to process without expedited service. Our fees for the application of the EIN is USD 300. We will notify client through Email once we receive the EIN from the tax authority.
(2) Certificate of incumbency and certified copy of registration document
The Certificate of Incumbency or the certified copy of registration documents shall provide to the bank in US while client applying to open a corporate bank account. Kaizen could issue the Certificate of Incumbency or a CPA Certification for USD 250.
(3) Issuance of a “Single Authentication Certificate”
Kaizen could assist to apply for the Single Authentication Certificate for documents from the Secretary of State, so that documents could use outside of US. It takes about 5 to 7 business days to process. Kaizen service fee for the application is USD 300.
3. Payment Time and Payment Method
Upon receipt your order, Kaizen will issue an invoice for your settlement. Kaizen will require full payment in advance. Kaizen currently only accept cash, bank transfer, wire transfer, check and PayPal. If the payment is making by PayPal, Kaizen will charge for 5% handling fee.
4. Basic Structure of a New York C Corporation
The minimum requirements for the registration of New York C Corporation are as follow:
(1) C Corporation Founder (the founder can be the legal person or the natural person, without nationality limitation);
(2) At least one shareholder, Director, Manager, CEO, CFO and Secretaries.
(3) The shareholder, Director, Manager, CEO, CFO and Secretaries must be a natural person, they can be the same person
(4) The number of shares that issued authorized by the founder and the par value of shares;
(5) The company registered address must be in New York;
(6) Stated the shared issued and the par value of shares, the least shares issued shall be 200.
5. Registration Procedures of New York C Corporation
The procedures stated below applies to the situation where Kaizen is being engaged to handle the registration of the New York C Corporation:
(1) Client entrust Kaizen to handle the registration of New York C Corporation; client shall fill out the order form, “due diligence document”, and other registration documents listed in Section 7 and E-mail the documents to Kaizen. Clients shall pay Kaizen for the service fee at the same time;
(2) Kaizen will check the name availability for the New York C Corporation;
(3) Kaizen will prepare for the incorporation documents, including the Application form and the Operating Agreement;
(4) Kaizen will send the documents mentioned in Section 3 to clients for confirmation;
(5) Kaizen will submit the documents required to the New York Companies Registry and pay for the government registration fee. The New York Companies Registry (the Office of the Secretary of State) will review the document. The Office of Secretary of State will mail the sealed Articles of Organization with filing date and filing number within 3 business days;
(6) After the registration of C Corporation, Kaizen will prepare for the corporate kit;
(7) Kaizen will apply for the EIN, if applicable;
(8) Kaizen will issue the Certificate of Incumbency and certified copy of registration document, if applicable;
(9) Kaizen will arrange to send the Company Kit to client once the registration procedure is complete.
6. Estimated Time Frame
The registration process for the California C Corporation takes around 2 months after received the documents from client. The actual registration procedure will take around 3 business days. Client could apply for expedited services and the registration process will complete within 2 hours and the fees is USD 450.
The application of the EIN takes around 3-week time, excluding the courier delivery time and the notarization time for the document.
7. Required Documents and Materials
The client should provide the following documents to Kaizen:
(1) New York C Corporation intended name. Please provide 2 to 3 English names;
(2) Passport copy and residential address proof (such as utility bill, telephone bill or bank statement) of each Shareholder of the C Corporation. If the shareholder is a legal person, please provide the corporation registration document and registered address;
(3) Passport copy and residential address proof (such as utility bill, telephone bill or bank statement) of each Manager, Directors, CEO, CFO and secretaries of the C Corporation;
(4) The number of shares that issued authorized by the founder, the par value of shares and the shareholdings by the shareholders;
(5) Basic background information of the new company, such as the principal business activities, the products to be traded or services to be provided, the location of suppliers and customers, the expected turnover of the first year etc.;
(6) Date of commencement of business;
(7) Employee number, if any;
(8) Filled “due diligence questionnaire” provided by Kaizen.
The aforementioned identification document and the residential address proof by the members and officer shall certify or notarize by Kaizen staff, lawyer, CPA, or the bank manager.
8. Registration Documents Returned to Client after Registration
After the company is officially registered, Kaizen will return the following documents and materials for retention:
(1) Articles of Incorporation and Standard Bylaws;
(2) Common seal with the C Corporation name;
(3) A Statutory book (Register of members, directors, CEO, CFO, secretaries and meeting minutes, etc.);
(4) 10 pieces of blank stock certificate;
(5) EIN letter, if any;
(6) Certificate of Incumbency and certified copy of registration document, if any.
Client could choose to get the incorporation documents at any office of Kaizen.
9. Other Compliance Service
The C Corporation that established in New York required complying with the New York Business Corporation Law and tax law. For example, the company shall keep well all the voucher and accounts, filing income tax return, and file biennial report etc.
The C Corporation registered in New York State shall pay for annual maintenance fee for USD 900 each year. The maintenance fee included the annual government license tax, registered office address and the fee for the registered agent in New York.
Kaizen U.S. office can offer you a complete compliance services and support, such as bookkeeping, financial statement audit, filing tax return, calculation of payroll, filing sales return, etc. For details, please feel free to contact our consultant.