Requirement for Set up a Germany Company
As a form of capital company, The limited liability company GmbH is equivalent to a legal person with 25,000EUR registration capital at least.
The Advantage of Germany Company
1. It is good to service local clients, as some local clients or suppliers only would like to contact the companies registered in German, not overseas;
2. Promoting the products and the company value, and the sale price could be a bit low to the market price in Germany;
3. The registered capital is only 25,000 for company registration, which can be used for expenses;
4. It is entitled to apply for permanent residence in Germany once the German company went smoothly around 4-5 years;
5. Improving the brand image and international image of the company;
6. Using commercial secretary could save a great of cost.
Our quotation for registering a Germany Company (GMBH) is 5,700EUR.Our service contains:
Registration documents as needed:
please see the attached in annex 1 and 2.
If the client went to German to apply for the VISA of the legal representative of Germany company, it will take around 4-6 months to finish the registration of the company, based on the time for applying Visa for around 1-3months.
Our service goes as follows:
1. Make assessment on investor background free in advance.
2. Sign the engagement letter.
3. The investor provides information such as personal or corporate management plan.
4. Fulfill the Business Plan according to local German IHK (Internationale Handel skammer) and Ausländerbehörde:
5. Assessment and Registration in local German:
6. Return German evaluation documents to China (only for people who need visa from German Embassy in China):
8. Our service ends up.
9. The company opens.
10. We continue to provide the business service in local German.
Payment Term and Payment Methods
Upon receipt of your order, we will issue an invoice to you for your settlement. We require full payment in advance.
We accept cash, TT and Hong Kong Dollar check and credit card (by Paypal). Please click here for payment methods.