Belize Company here refers to International Business Company (Offshore Company) registered in Belize.
Belize Readymade Company Registration Procedures (Purchase of Shelf Company)
You confirm and engage Kaizen to register your Belize company by either sending Kaizen an email or fax. If so requested, Kaizen will prepare and sign an engagement letter with you.
Kaizen email, fax or post the Belize Readymade Companies List to you and you select at least two names in priority preference and confirm with Kaizen your selection.
At the same time, you provide to Kaizen either by fax or scan and email the following materials:
1. One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if any shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
2. One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if any director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
3. Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
4. A brief description of the principal business activities of the proposed Belize offshore company
Kaizen check the availability of the selected readymade companies. If available, Kaizen proceed to registration; if not available, Kaizen will go back to you for more company names and perform the availability search again.
Kaizen issue invoice to for the registration fee and you arrange the payment of our registration fee.
Kaizen attend to the followings:
1. Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association
2. Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting
3. Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder
4. Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director
5. Update Register of Members
6. Update Register of Directors
7. Prepare Share Certificate
8. Carve Common Seal and rubber chop
Kaizen arrange to deliver the above documents/materials (together known as Company Kit) to you.
Upon receipt of the Company Kit, you sign the following documents: –
1. Application for allotment of shares
2. Minutes of First Board Meeting
3. Consent to Act as Director
4. Share Certificate
and then either fax or scan and email a copy of the duly signed documents as listed above to Kaizen. Registration procedures completed.
Belize Company Registration Fees (Purchase of Readymade Belize Company)
Our registration fee together with the current year maintenance fee for a Belize company with a share capital no more than US$50,000 is USD725 excluding delivery fee. In particular, the fee covers:
1. current year license fee
2. current year registered agent fee
3. current year registered office fee
4. one company kit
5. our incorporation service charges
The registration fee together with current year maintenance fee for a company with a share capital more than USD50,000 is USD1,600.
If Chinese name is required, an extra USD150 is to be charged.
Documents to be provided by client for incorporation
1. Photocopy of passport of each of the shareholder and director
2. Residential address with proof, such as utility bills, telephone bills
3. Proposed name of the company
4. Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of USD50,000) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder
Note: The Registration Fees stated here applies to readymade companies registered within a year.
The whole incorporation process could be finished in 2 – 14 days.
Belize Company Maintenance Costs (Annual Renewal Fees)
The annual maintenance cost for the second year and thereafter for a Belize company with a share capital of no more than USD50,000 for second year onward is USD500 which covers annual license fee, annual registered agent and annual registered office fees.
The annual maintenance cost for the second year and thereafter for a Belize company with a share capital of more than USD50,000 for second year and thereafter is USD1,475 which covers annual license fee, annual registered agent and annual registered office fees.
Regardless the date of incorporation, the second-year annual maintenance fee is due for payment on April next year. Annual Maintenance Fee thereafter is due for payment on April each year.